Saturday, March 14, 2009

OCC - Limited Supply Challenge

Hi, and welcome to Our Creative Corner! We want to thank everyone who played in last week’s Add a Doodle challenge! We are so lucky to be able to see such amazing artwork :)

This week's hostess, Kim Teasdale, has created another fabulous challenge… she has challenged us to a Limited Supplies Challenge. Here are the rules: You may use any paper including designer papers but are only able to use a maximum of 3 layers (including your stamped image), 1 type of embellishment (buttons or brads or ribbon, etc), any stamps that you like and sentiments are optional.

Remember there is no time limit on our challenges. Please feel free to participate in any of our challenges at any time. To play along, just post your project to your blog or gallery, then include a link in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, use keyword: OCCC

Before we show you the OCC Designer's cards, we would like to introduce this week's talented guest designer, Christine Okken of Christine's Creations! Thanks so much Christine, for playing along with us this week!


Are you ready to view the eye candy that the OCC girls have created for you? Just sit back, relax and be ready to be inspired :)

By Kim Teasdale - Paper in the Works



By Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



By Vicki Garrett Summerthyme Studio
























By Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings



By Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


By Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat


By Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs



By Silke Ledlow - My Life
By Loretta Lock - Love to Create
By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs


Have a wonderful weekend!!




13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Christine for being featured on the OCC blog. She has quite an eye for all things artistic and it's easy to see why she was featured. Where have you been hiding her all this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge, Kim! Your samples are all awesome, as always! I linked my card above. I hope Kim meant 3 layers in addition to the base, because I just realized that's what I have. Sorry if I messed that part up - I wasn't sure.
    Have a great weekend!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, Kim! Beautiful examples once again from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. \
    I realized that after making my card for the CAS blog this card meets this challenge. So I linked it up here. Thanks for the fun challenge - I love all the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all so cute couldn't pick just one
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, girls, and great challenge. I got mine done. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this challenge...sometimes I forget "less is more" Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome DR samples, very inspiring.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great theme this week and the DT's creations are just gorgeous. Here is my take on the limited supply challenge over at DOING LIFE
    Thank you for stopping by.
    Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge, even though I struggled a bit keeping it down to only a few items on the card *lol* :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge Kim! It was a real challenge to think of how to get the appearance of layers without the actual layers. I did it though thanks to my nesties!! I really had to think outside of the box. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx