Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wonderful Windows

Hi paper people! Its Holly again and I'm excited to share my second challenge with you this week - windows!

When I first started papercrafting, I bought a few dies and had a blast cutting out shapes from my patterned papers but when I started cutting them from my card bases and making windows, I was in heaven! I really like windowed cards because you don't see them a lot in the ones you get at the store. They are so fun and a really quick way to create some dimension to your cards.

So heere's your challenge - make a papercraft that uses a window as its focal point. Cut it out however you wish - with a die, trim it with scissors or use a craft knife - whatever you want!

Check out what the Our Creative Corner designers have cut up this week to inspire you!

Guest Designer - Patti Painter

Marjie Kemper - She Who Stamps & Scraps

Tui Nathan - Stampin Time


Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie



Krisitn TIerney - LilyBeth Boutique
and

Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art

Holly Kean - Kean On Paper

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon









5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work this week -- I always check out the inspiration but never complete the challenge.. NOT THIS WEEK! stay tuned =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all gorgeous! Thanks for the inspirations and fabulous ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great window cards girls, you sure know how to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about finding your blog. It's packed with fabulous inspiration and fun challenges. This week's challenge was great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx