Saturday, July 4, 2015

What Makes Me Smile winner


                   Hi Everyone, 
                                   
                        Jan back to announce the winner of my June Challenge,         
                             
                                              "What makes you smile"

          I have really enjoyed my month as Challenge Host, I have smiled all the time!

             Wow, there is an incredible amount of creative talent out there. 
           The variety of projects was amazing and I could see peeks of inspiration 
                                            from my DT Teamies.

               





The lucky randomly selected winner of the prize from our fab sponsor 
Tando Creative goes to......






Congratulations Samantha! 
We will be in touch with you soon to arrange delivery of your Tando Goodies!


*******************************************

    Thank you so much everyone for joining in but I had to choose my favourites, 
                                         so difficult from 95 lovely entries!

I am so excited to have discover this fabulous ladys talent, she had several entries to the challenge and all of them made me laugh, it was difficult to choose which one I loved most but it had to be ......

          


                  Mayoori, Buttons and Butterflies, her Google canvas for Fathers Day.                                                                 Brilliant work!

                       I can't wait to see what she will create for our Top Talent spot!


                            Ohhhhhhh the trouble I had choosing the Top 3 ........





              Beatriz S B-arte for her gorgeous scrap page, beautiful colours 

             and balance which complimented the photo of her handsome son!

                             



               Sara Emily Barker for her amazing cigar box, so many techniques!


                




         Katy, Postcards from the attic for her lovely memory shadow box of shells!


                                  As my Top 3 winners you will be getting your


                                 'Our Creative Corner Top 3' blog badges soon!


                                  Check your emails and display them proudly!


                  I  also have to say that Ellapu's dice (12) were hilarious and made 

                  my whole family laugh, everybody wants to have those on their 
                                                   desk at work!


                          We have just begun our Summer Challenge, 'Mexico Moods'




                                            It is a bit different and is a Team Challenge! 
                                                      Hope to see your creation there.

                                                           Keep crafting, Hugs Jan x 


13 comments:

  1. Big congrats to all so well deserved winners! Fantastic creations! Bravo!
    Branka x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners !! love all the lovely projects and Mayoori's Google canvas !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Mayoori and all the winners! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww, thank you very much for this award !!!, I am very happy that you like and you have made smile. Congratulations to all the girls for their great work !! and thanks because my son is handsome for you !!, sending a kiss !! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing me for your top three - what an honour :). Happy times. Your challenges are great and I am sure I'll be back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations everyone!! All your creative pieces give such inspiration!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Mayoori for her hilarious Google canvas! Great pick, Jan! And congratulations also, to Beatriz and Katy, these are fabulous makes, and I have to say they really made ME smile, too! And Jan, thank you! You really made me grin by choosing my cigar box to be a Top 3! Yippeee! I will display my badge proudly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES - Mayoori's Google piece totally made me laugh for days... great choice - congrats to you!! And to all the others too Beatriz and Katy - so creative. So fun!! Happy Summer to all! j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners and smiles that came with the wonderful creations. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant choice, Jan,

    and having seen all the wonderful entries I can imagine how hard it was to choose only a handful as your favourites! Congrats to all the winners! Truly deserved and such inspirational artwork! Wow!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo difficult because I liked all of them for various reasons but in the end you have to choose with your heart! X

      Delete
  11. Many congratulations to all the ladies featured here today. Wonderful creations. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all of the Winners!! I bet you did have a hard time choosing, Jan! There were so many smile producing entries!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx